Saturday, October 27, 2007

Today I'd like to introduce you to my other love. No not DH, although he is a wonderful fellow. My other love is well made contemporary clothing. Having two daughters, my husband and myself to shop for I'm always on the lookout for the best that I can find for the least amount of my money.

I'm always keeping an eye open for that contemporary item that in the not too distant future will be considered a keeper as a vintage item. The trick is to find items made of excellent fabric, great construction and attention to the details.

For over a year now I've been offering items from designers such as Christian Dior, Salvatore Ferragamo, Oleg Cassini, Liz Claiborne, Rena Lange and Donna Ricci. I've also offered items from companies such as L.L. Bean, etc. However, those items have been languishing alone and unappreciated.

So I'm combining my stores Born Too Late Vintage and Mirror Image Boutique to offer you the best of vintage clothing and accessories from the past and also to offer you the best of the vintage of the future.

So come check out what we have to offer both past and present. You'll be glad you did.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Dingmans Ferry, Pennsylvania, United States
We are the owners of Mod Mary's Vintage on Etsy.